Information Certificate Request
NOTE: This service is only available to properties managed by TCM Strata
When a property is sold under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997, the seller must obtain a statement of levy positions (Information Certificate) from the Body Corporate Manager in accordance with Section 205 of the BCCM Act 1997. The Information Certificate is then used for the purposes of settlement.
TCM Strata offers easy ordering via our website using Online Services and convenient payment options including credit card or bank deposit.
The fee for an Information Certificate is set by the BCCM Act 1997 and is as follows:
- AUD $71.75 for standard turnaround (7 business days) (GST not applicable)
- AUD $98.75 for urgent turnaround (24 hours) (GST not applicable)
How to order an Information Certificate
1. Please complete all fields below and enter your payment information. Then, Submit. You will recieve confirmation once your request has been successfully submitted.
2. Click HERE to access the BCCM Form 12 "Requiring Information from a Body Corporate". This form (in editable PDF) must be completed before the certificate can be issued.
3. After submitting your online request, email the completed BCCM Form 12 to email@example.com. Please note 'Information Certificate Request' in the email subject heading.
4. The turnaround time for the Information Certificate requested will commence upon receipt of the request and cleared payment. All requests are processed within our business hours of 8.30am–5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
By completing and submiting the below request, you are requesting an Information Certificate in accordance with Section 205(4) of the BCCM Act 1997.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office directly for further information.
Phone: (07) 4031 7877